Friday, July 3, 2015

overcoming adversity!



Every one has his own story, different than ours, may be similar, but the thing which is mutual between us is that everyone faced a wall in life, that thought to be impassable, we aren't that unlike, you may don't believe it, but there's at least one person in the world is going through the same situation you're facing, or faced it before in his life, so try to talk to others about what you are up against, may be their experience helps you, or their mistakes to avoid problems.
When I struggle or feel like my world is falling apart, I remember that I can do amazing things when I choose to be strong, when I recall that I am strong.
We all are, we all are survivors, we have overcome all adversity, we have all had our share of battles, we have our moments when we thought that we won't make it alive, that the whole world is against us, when we've fallen so low we've questioned if we could lift ourselves up, yet we have. We've gotten smarter, bolder, braver, and wiser from these struggles, we've endured, may be not right away, and maybe not easily , but bounced back from hard times, moreover we have proven to ourselves that our spirits are stronger than anything that could threaten to break it.
 Strength does not come from winning, your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender that's strength, character can not be developed in ease and quiet, only through experience soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, success achieved. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment